GENERAL BONUS TERMS OF Personal Exchange International Limited:
These general bonus terms were last updated on March 3rd, 2014.
If the bonus terms or a part of them were translated into another language, then the English language version will supersede in the case of a conflict between the translation and the English version.
- Bonus offers are limited to one player per household.
- The identity of a user is established through the following criteria: name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address, and credit or cash card number. PEI Ltd. reserves the right to request at any time additional proofs of identity.
- In case of abusive behaviour on the user’s part as related to the bonus offer, PEI Ltd. will reject the bonus and its payments as well as the winnings the user has earned from the bonus offer. PEI Ltd. has the right to block all products and services to users who have abused bonus offers.
- PEI Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms of bonus offers at any time and without advance notice, or to limit or change the amount of the bonus per user. It is the responsibility of the player to keep him/herself informed about changes.
- PEI Ltd. reserves the right to limit the number of recipients for bonus offers or to exclude single users or certain groups of users from participation.
- PEI Ltd. reserves the right to exclude permanently or temporarily customers from certain lands from bonus offers.
- The bonus amount is binding, i.e. it is assigned in each case to a product and is not transferable to other product areas.
- If the wagering conditions are not met within the running time of the bonus, all bonus money and any accrued winnings will be forfeited.
- For each respective offer, please see the individual bonus terms in each product area.