General bonus conditions:
The only persons entitled to enter are those who have a mybet account and are already registered. Only one account is permitted for participation in the relevant bonus event per household, address, e-mail address, credit card, account or IP. In the event of violation or misuse we retain the right to exclude the involved user or users from the relevant bonus event, block the accounts, punish abuse and inform the corresponding authorities of the situation as necessary.
All bonuses are only afforded in the form of game chips. All bonus events are valid until further notice. PNO Ltd. retains the right to modify or terminate the relevant event.
Bonus conditions for the 3000€ welcome bonus:
Both the general bonus conditions and the following special conditions are valid for the 3000 € welcome bonus: New clients will receive a welcome bonus when the first direct payment of at least 10€ is deposited on the Casino account. The following bonus rules are valid for the first 3 direct deposits onto the Casino Account:
The bonus-relevant deposit should be turned over 35 times in the Casino within 30 days. All bets in the Casino are include in the turnover conditions, whereby 100% of slot turnover and 20% of all other turnover is counted towards fulfilment of the minimum turnover. There is a maximum bet size of €5 per bet until the playthrough requirements have been met. The maximum bonus is 500€ for the first deposit, 1000€ for the second and1500€ for the third.Once the minimum turnover conditions are fulfilled within the given time the relevant bonus can be paid out. If a payout or a chip transfer is executed before the minimum turnover requirement is fulfilled, or the Bonus is expired, the turnover and winnings generated before that time is forfeited in relation to the corresponding deposit. This means that the bonus can not be paid out if the minimum turnover was not reached beforehand. This means that the bonus can not be paid out if the minimum turnover was not reached beforehand. This offer, the terms and conditions, or limit can be changed or stopped by mybet at any time for any reason whatsoever without prior notice. In case of any discrepancy within the text the English version is the final one.
General bonus conditions Deposit Bonus
You have been credited a bonus by making a deposit. You can see in your account overview that your deposited amount and your bonus amount are now showing as a blocked amount. The blocked amount cannot be withdrawn as it is tied to bonus conditions, which can be found under "My Bonuses". System bets and multiway bets do not count for the turnover. The blocked amount will be released (and become withdrawable) when the bonus conditions have been met (1), the bonus has expired (2), or when the bonus has been removed by yourself (3). The bonus amount will be deducted from your account in (2) and (3).
Customers from the following countries are excluded from the first deposit bonus for sports betting: Albania, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Bolivia, Brazil, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Morocco, Moldova, Republic Of Montenegro, Macedonia, Mexico, Niger, Peru, Serbia, Thailand, Taiwan (Province of China), Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
mybet is entitled to exclude customers from any other country at any time.
New customers based in Greece will receive a 50% sports betting bonus up to €200. Special Terms & Conditions apply.
Freebet Terms and Conditions
1. Where offered, a "freebet" entitles You to place a bet without prior deduction of the stake from Your account balance. The amount that is used for the calculation of the possible winnings of this bet ("freebet Value") will be displayed as "Stake".
2. Freebets can be subject to certain restrictions: they can be e.g. only valid for certain sports or leagues or for bet placement on specific devices. In such cases, the respective restriction will be displayed in the bonus overview.
3. Available freebets are displayed on the website above the bet slip. By clicking on this area, you can open the freebet overview which lists all of your freebets that can still be used.
4. If the selection in your bet slip can be played with a freebet, the respective freebet will be offered to you automatically in your bet slip. You can then play the selection as a freebet or use the freebet at a later point in time.
5. Where a freebet is settled as "won", you will be credited with freebet winnings which will be equal to the freebet value multiplied by the odds stated on the bet slip minus the freebet value.
6. If a bet placed using a freebet is settled as ‘cancelled’, that freebet will be deemed invalid.
7. A freebet can be placed as single bet. freebet value cannot be split between various bet placements. Multiple single bets, multi bets, system bets and bankers are excluded from freebets.
8. Where offered, a freebet can only be used once and within the time frame displayed on screen. If the validity time expires without the freebet being used, the freebet will become invalid.
9. A freebet can only be used for our sport betting or live betting line-up. All other products are excluded.
10. Where there are specific conditions that apply for selected betting options, for example minimum odds, multi bet restrictions etc., these restrictions will also apply for freebets.
11. The company does not guarantee the availability of freebets on all devices and browser versions.
12. In addition to these freebet Terms and Conditions, our General Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions apply.
These Terms were last updated on 15th of March 2017.